Ranken Jordan's 17th Annual Golf Tournament
and the 12th Annual Mullster Memorial Golf Tournament
In Memory of Phillip W. Mull, Jr.
Monday, August 31, 2020
Norwood Hills Country Club, #1 Norwood Hills Country Club Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63121
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
Event Precautions Due to COVID-19
Updated 7/29/2020: Due to the prevalence of COVID-19 in our community and because our highest priority is to maintain the safety and well-being of our kids, their families, and the staff and volunteers who care for them, this year’s tournament will feature some special precautions. We share the view that physical distancing, masks, and hand-washing are critical to ensuring the health and safety of everyone. We encourage you to review these precautions and contact us if you have any questions. Our plans are being made in part according to the USGA Industry-Wide BACK2GOLF Operational Playbook and Saint Louis County CARES Guidelines. These precautions are subject to change as COVID-19 updates are made in our community. We encourage you to visit this page often to learn about ongoing measures that we’re taking to keep you safe as you support Ranken Jordan.
- All guests are asked to wear masks when within six feet of another. If you are not able to supply your own mask, Ranken Jordan will be glad to provide one to you. For your safety, all Norwood Hills Country Club and Ranken Jordan employees and volunteers will also be wearing masks.
- In order to maintain social distancing and adhere to current county guidelines, all sponsors and foursomes will be contacted to sign up for a scheduled tee time. Tee times will occur between 9:00am and 11:10am.
- All guests are asked to arrive no sooner than 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time. Similarly, golfers are asked to exit the course grounds no more than 30 minutes after completing the course.
- Currently, there are no restrictions requiring single-rider carts. However, if you would like a single-rider cart, we would be glad to provide one to you. A member of our staff will be in touch to discuss your preferences, but feel free to contact us to request a single-rider cart. All carts are cleaned prior to golfer use.
- In order to maintain physical distancing, a dinner program, as provided in previous years, will not take place. Similarly, the ceremonial tee shot and other gatherings may take place in a virtual or alternative format.
- Meals will be provided in individual boxes throughout the tournament. Various snacks and beverages will be available to golfers throughout the course of the tournament. If you have any dietary restrictions or request, please contact us so that we can accommodate you.
- Hand hygiene is highly encouraged. All golfers will receive an individual bottle of hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the course.
- All payments for games, raffles, and more will be made through a virtual platform.
- Should this event be canceled for any reason, we will first make our best effort to reschedule at a later date. If this is not possible, guests may receive a full or partial refund, or consider the very generous choice of converting their ticket or sponsorship purchase into a tax-deductible donation for Ranken Jordan.
- If you would like to arrange for special accommodations, please contact us and we’ll be glad to work with you.