Event Precautions Due to COVID-19
Due to the prevalence of COVID-19 in our community and because our highest priority is to maintain the safety and well-being of our kids, their families, and the staff and volunteers who care for them, this year’s tournament will feature some special precautions. We share the view that physical distancing and masks are critical to ensuring the health and safety of everyone. We encourage you to review these precautions and contact us if you have any questions. Our plans are being made in part according to the USGA Industry-Wide BACK2GOLF Operational Playbook. These precautions are subject to change as COVID-19 updates are made in our community.
- All guests are asked to wear masks and social distance while in large groups. If you are not able to supply your own mask, Ranken Jordan will be glad to provide one to you.
- Golfers may be asked to utilize one golf cart per player.
- In order to maintain physical distancing, a dinner program, as provided in previous years, will not take place. Similarly, the ceremonial tee shot, featuring Ranken Jordan patients, may take place in a virtual format prior to the day of the tournament and foursomes may be assigned individual tee times.
- Meals will be provided in individual boxes throughout the tournament. Various snacks and beverages will be available to golfers throughout the course of the tournament.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the course.
- All payments for games, raffles, and more will be made through a virtual platform.
- Should this event be canceled for any reason, we will first make our best effort to reschedule at a later date. If this is not possible, guests may receive a full or partial refund, or consider the very generous choice of converting their ticket or sponsorship purchase into a tax-deductible donation for Ranken Jordan.
- If you would like to arrange for special accommodations, please contact us and we’ll be glad to work with you.