Volunteering as a group at Ranken Jordan helps your team build meaningful, productive relationships with each other. It also builds a spirit of camaraderie, inclusion and compassion while helping others. Every volunteer provides a genuine service to our children and hospital. You are important and vital to Ranken Jordan.
“Volunteers are love in motion.”
Sample of Group Volunteer Activities
We host Facilities groups once a month. Facilities groups can volunteer for up to 2 hours with up to 10 people.
- Maintain flower and vegetable gardens
- Cleaning & sanitizing
- Window painting
- Holiday decorating
- Special projects
- We LOVE positive & uplifting messages of inclusion
- Ranken Jordan is the perfect audience for:
- Musicians / Singers Groups
- Dance Groups
- Children’s Theater Company’s
- Circus / Magic
- Can exceed five-person maximum with permission
- Costumes for entertainment groups must be child-friendly
MEALS FOR CAREGIVERS
Meals for Caregivers is a unique way to serve the people who have loved ones staying at Ranken Jordan. This opportunity is perfect for the group interested in donating more than time. Meals for Caregivers is a shared meal hosted at Ranken Jordan for parents or caregivers of patients. These meals are made possible by the volunteers themselves donating the meal.
- Maximum 5 Volunteers
- Meal must be store bought, restaurant purchase, or pre-packaged to ensure safety
- Leftovers leave with the volunteer group
Please Review the Following Volunteer Guidelines
- Each volunteer must sign a “hold harmless” and “confidentiality agreement” form (If under 18, forms require parent/legal guardian signature)
- Limited group times are offered in one-hour increments
- Children younger than 18 require a chaperone
- We regret children younger than 10 are unable to volunteer
- Due to allergies, please do not bring personal food and drinks, or latex balloons or other products
- Please note that during flu season rescheduling may be necessary to ensure patient safety. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing flu-like symptoms, please refrain from attending
We’re here to help. Give us a call at
(314)872-6400 or click on the button below
to email us.