For Our Visitors
The safety of the children and workforce at Ranken Jordan is our number one priority. To protect our patients and staff from the spread of infection including the COVID-19 coronavirus, we have implemented a number of restrictions and temporary policies. Please check back daily for new updates.
Guidelines and Restrictions
Effective Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- 2 designated visitors
- All additional visitors must be vaccinated (age 12 and up)
- Visitors ages 12-15 must be with someone 16 or older
- Up to 5 visitors per patient allowed in building, but only 2 in clinical areas (units and gyms) – unless otherwise approved
- Up to 2 visitors
- Siblings are allowed in the building but must remain in the family lounge
- For small groups and/or unvaccinated visitors, you are welcome to visit outside for what we call a “gate visit.” Near the front of our hospital is a gate leading to our outdoor play area. Visitors may stay on one side of the gate to visit with patients who will remain distanced on the other side of the gate. Visits do not need to be scheduled with staff, and are available on a first come, first served basis.
View Our Screening Guide
If you have any questions or concerns please visit our FAQs page or reach out to us by clicking the button below
Infection Prevention Team
Dr. Duha Al-Zubeidi