Throughout the year people raise money and awareness through their own fundraisers. It’s simple to start a walk, competition or collect money in lieu of birthday gifts.
Learn about how to make your event successful with our Third Party Events Packet.
How to Get Started
- Review the Third Party Event Guidelines and complete the Third Party Event Application.
- Engage the community. Ask individuals and organizations to sponsor or donate to your event.
- Publicize your event. Posters, flyers, Email, Twitter, or Facebook, any way you can think of let others know about your event.
- Get others involved. Create a committee to help you plan the event and increase participation.
- Complete an evaluation of your event and send your donation to:
11365 Dorsett Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
If you are looking for event ideas or would like to participate in a third party event supporting Ranken Jordan, check out these upcoming events.
Past Community Fundraisers
Here are some individuals and companies that have put on fundraisers in the past:
Only 6 years old, Alex wanted his friends to donate to Ranken Jordan for his birthday. Alex raised $150.
McCarthy Building Company
McCarthy’s employee-run fishing tournament raised $8,500.
Shattdecor, a decorative paper printing company, raised $3,863 through a trivia night at their plant.
A marketing firm in St. Louis held a silent auction in the office raising $400.
Brian & Steve
Two friends asked their friends and family to sponsor their canoe race down the Missouri River. Their Tweets and emails raised $2,500.