Ranken Jordan’s Junior Board is about kids helping kids. This extracurricular service club is for K-12 student-leaders who are inspired to change the world one child at a time.
Junior Board members are the best and brightest kids from schools throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area. These top-notch students plan and produce dynamic fundraising events and activities to support the children at Ranken Jordan. This fun experience reinforces the positive qualities of inclusion, equality and compassion as students help kids successfully transition home.
Please Review the Following Junior Board Guidelines
- Attend a school or be home-schooled in the Metropolitan St. Louis area
- Sign a ‘hold harmless’ and ‘confidentiality agreement’ (if under 18, parent/legal guardian must sign)
- If under 16, an adult must accompany to all meetings and events
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Work with a diverse team
- Develop and enhance social skills
- Build leadership experience
- Gain confidence
- Impact the region by thinking globally and acting locally
- Be respected and appreciated for your participation and contributions
- Flexible to fit your busy schedule
- Attend a minimum number of events/meetings per year
- Make friends and enhance your professional and social network
- Have fun!
Please download the attached for more information about the Junior Board at Ranken Jordan.