Inpatients and Outpatients are allowed 7 visitors inside Ranken Jordan, including siblings.
Two visitors may join patients in clinical spaces at one time (e.g., in a patient’s room, in our therapy gyms).
Infection Prevention Guidelines
1. Visitor Health
- Please refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell.
- Wait until you have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours before visiting.
- Wearing masks is optional for both visitors and staff.
3. Hand Hygiene
- Help us minimize infections by practicing good hand hygiene.
- Wash and sanitize your hands upon entering Ranken Jordan.
- Continue to maintain hand hygiene in clinical areas.
- Avoid sharing personal items with other patients, caregivers, and staff.
4. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Visitors and staff may be required to wear PPE like gowns, gloves, masks, and face shields, as instructed by infection prevention.
- Please adhere to established guidelines for isolation, infection control, and other health and safety precautions, as directed by nursing staff.
Visitor Identification & Safety
All visitors must check in and out at the front desk and wear an approved Ranken Jordan ID badge visibly throughout their stay. Please bring a photo ID with you on your first visit. To ensure visitor’s safety, appropriate attire and footwear should be worn throughout each visit.
Visiting hours are daily, 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Any children under the age of 16 must be supervised by a parent or adult caregiver at all times.
Parents, guardians and caregivers may visit at any time but after hour visits should be limited to one person (18 yrs. old or over and with an I.D.), and discussed ahead of time with your child’s nurse preferably prior to 11pm.
During a visit, only two visitors may be in your child’s room at a time; we encourage visits to take place in one of our large, shared spaces. With a nurse’s approval, patients may leave the Clinical Unit with a staff member, volunteer, guardian or visitor 16 years or older. Visitors must always be accompanied by staff into gyms and patient care areas.